Other Popular Videos
- What Is CRM? Quick Guide to CRM Software and How It Works
- What is Project Management? 4 Things you Need to Know
- How Does SSL Work? Simple Explanation
- What is Brainstorming? Brainstorming Techniques and Guidelines.
- Contact Center vs. Call Center: Key Differences
- Top 5 Absolutely Essential Remote Work Tools
- All about Scrum | One of the popular PM methodologies
- Types of CRM and how to choose the right one for your business
- Sales (marketing) funnels. What is it and how does it work?
- Project planning. How to develop a project plan effectively
- What is a Kanban board?
- Project Management with Gantt Chart: How It Works
- How to Write a Perfect Meeting Agenda
- Top 5 FREE Digital Marketing Tools in Bitrix24
- Agile Development Methodology Explained: Benefits and Disadvantages
- How to Improve Team Communication: Five Effective Tools
Understanding CRM & CMS
Managing your customers, data, and sales effectively is vital, and requires the right solutions. After doing some research on CMS and CRM, I would like to share my findings with you.
Contact relationship management (CRM), contact management system (CMS) … what’s the difference?
Each does a little bit of what the other does, but how do you choose between the two?
Three systems you need to run an efficient business
Running a business takes a bit more than luck
You need systems. Systems to help you cut costs, streamline operations and train your employees.
Let's do a health check on three important systems that you should have in place.
1. Inventory Tracking System
2. Customer Service System
3. Employee Training System
Read more on Bitrix24.com
Bitrix24 in 5 easy Steps
First steps in using Bitrix24
CRM Implementation In 7 Steps
It is almost impossible to imagine any successful modern company without customer relationship management (CRM) software. It accommodates the client throughout the whole lifecycle, starting from the initial interaction and ending with the customer becoming a regular. Sales and marketing automation, comprehensive profiles, communication tools, personalized messages, shared calendars, instruments for reporting and analysis make it irreplaceable when it comes to handling your business-customer relationships.
You need to choose the right application, gather a team, plan your budget and strategy, assign tasks and delegate resources, put your system through numerous tests and train your employees. Read more...